|This is my long time beloved creation, Robo Bug. I made him when I was in 4th or 5th grade many many oh so many years ago, and he's evolved into the lovable character you see here today. Please enjoy this gallery of my goofy goodness with an overwhelming touch of cute.|
Ok. So I've been tagged twice thus far with this, and it's my turn to dish out the pain of filling and finding (filling it out and finding other suckers to partake in the joy of "Laser Tag". Here's the guidelines.
1. You must post these rules (very, VERY Important )
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this."
1. What's your favourite football team? (Oh, you know I had to do this one. Interpret it any which way your continent favors).
The Chicago Bears. 1st time I saw football on TV was during their awesome 1985 season. Once you've seen football played like that, you don't switch to another team to easily.
2. Your favourite song on your playlist right now?
"Red Solo Cup" by Toby Keith. What can I say? I don't even drink and I find it hilarious.
3. What was the last movie you watched at the cinema?
Captain America... I think... pretty sure it was Captain America...
4. If you had to pick only one favourite artist, who would it be (no, your mom doesn't count, no matter how much of an awesome job she did with you)?
God. He's like the most realist artist you could ever come by.
5. What's your favourite color?
Grey. It's a colorblind thing.
6. Bert and Ernie, are they or aren't they?
Uh... Well... There's substantial evidence that would point to either them being really good friends... or... REALLY good friends... Either way, Bert's an emotionally abusive jerk, and Ernie could do better.
7. Were you unlucky enough to ever try New Coke?
It reminded me of Crystal Pepsi. Both are still destroying parts of my psyche.
8. Dark Knight Rises or The Avengers?
"The Avengers", but you really can't lose with here.
9. What was the last book you read?
"The Purple Cow" by Seth Godin. A marketing book. Read like a collection of blog postings, but still a decent read.
10. What do you want for Christmas this year?
A job. Yeah... That would be pretty sweet. Oh! And world peace! (insert cheesy grin).
Now for my 10 questions to ask my unfortunate victims.
1. Modern Warfare 3 or Battlefield 3?
2. What's your favorite comic book series and why?
3. What would make the best action figure ever?
4. If you actually had control of me for a day, what would you command me to do? Keep it clean unless you're like a really hot girl who is comfortable with disappointment. I'm engaged ladies.
5. What's your favorite animated movie of all time?
6. What is the thing you struggle with drawing the most?
7. What's the last good deed you've done?
8. What's you're favorite video game of all time?
9. What do you wish you had a degree in?
10. How would you take down The Batman?
And here's the unfortunate list of suckers that I've chosen to tag.